- New venue: Village Gate, 274 N. Goodman St.
- New time: 5:30-8:30 with bidding to close at 8:00 that night. If you can’t be there, you’ll want your delegate to act on your behalf because the auction is streamlined to a 3-hour event.
- New format: as noted above, it is a “night of” auction. Be there or be square. Bidding ends at 8.
- New participants: in addition to numerous attorney-artists returning from prior Art of Lawyering auctions, the new venue allows us to be more community inclusive.
o Newly recruited attorney-artists and families offering unique pieces
o With the venue in the Neighborhood of the Arts, artists from the neighborhood have been invited to participate.
- New food and beverage donors: several of the restaurants in the NOTA area have generously committed to food donations. The list of food and beverage donors is growing, and so far includes:
• Espada • Salena’s • Stueben Brewing
• Get Caked, Inc. • California Rollin
As in prior years, there will be musical entertainment, including Special Counsel with Anthony Piazza; Josh and Natalie Pincus; and Jonathan Feldman (keyboards). In addition, there will be an opportunity to see a magic act – as a sneak peek at one of the auction items: a magician for your own party.
And here’s a sneak peek at some more of this year’s auction items: